Sunday, June 30, 2019

Wow was the weather nice at cross country

Hello everyone I’m back, again.

 So I did get past the first stage in cross country. ( I got second, you would know that if you read the other post about cross country) So I did go to zones, like last year. We do it at the same place, I forgot what it was called. O’well. Each year the weather is so bad. It is freezing.    ( We do it in winter and we have to wear these singlet type of tops ) Last year it was raining like crazy. Luckily we were allowed to wear our sport tops on top or underneath the singlets. This blog post is not about the past, well it is kind of, anyway. This year the weather was surprisingly nice so I quite enjoyed my race, as in my fingers stayed on this time. I came fifth in the race which is amazingly the best I have done.  

What’s the most craziest weather you have been in ?       



Image result for cross country              ( Not me )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about