Friday, June 14, 2019

What I have been doing for reading this week.

I guys sorry I haven't posted in some time. But today I will show you what I have been doing this week for reading at school. The book we were reading was called Keeping Promises the treaty settlement processes. This book is about the Treaty of Waitangi and what happened along the line of the treaty. Our followup ( Or home work ) was to make predictions of the story. You could use clues in the story like the pictures or titles. We had to put our predictions on a slide, then we had to read the text to confirm our production and write if we got out prediction right or wrong. 

I hope you enjoy my slide.

                                    What is your favourite book to read ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about