Sunday, June 30, 2019

My Speech!

Hello everyone again. 


I will share with you about my speech that I have been working on this term. Our speech topic is also on discrimination, I choose to do mine on sexism. The speech had to be 3.45 mins - 4.15 mins. Here is the intro to my speech. 

(Intro)


Working at a hospital helping your patients just doing your everyday job as a doctor that saves peoples lives. But what if your patients questioned you about being a female doctor, saying that you can’t be one. Or they say “ You must be the nurse “. How would that make you feel? Not good, right? I would think that you wouldn’t want to go to work anymore because you don’t want to hear those people that are discriminating against  you, when you have helped them to live on and have a happy life and no more pain. This is one act of sexism and stereotyping people. People experience this every day all around the world. So many people are unaware that it happens all the time around them. 


Image result for speechHave you ever done a speech. If so how long was it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about