Sunday, June 30, 2019

Reading. I like reading !



Bonjour 


Today I will share another one of my reading tasks with you again. In my reading session we got to read books and compare them to each other. As in their similarities and differences. The books were about New Zealand and in the olden days when the Europeans weren't long settled in to Aotearoa. ( For you who don't know what Aotearoa means. It means New Zealand. Aotearoa was the word given from the Maori )



Here is what I did.     

 



Do you know what language I said hello in ? ( Don't search it up ) ( Like I did ) (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about