Monday, July 1, 2019

Dianna Isaac


Dianna Isaac 

What, where, how and why. What is Dianna Isaac, well that is so so easy to answer. It is where older people live. (There I have answered two questions.) There's no way I can answer how. We literally walk to the place. Why, how this question is good. Well everyone in the year seven and eights have a turn going down. We get to choose what to do. Games, balloon sport, art, cooking. ( There are probably more but I’ve gone blank ) I chose games, we got to play bingo, if you won you got a prize. It was really fun. They were so kind that they let everyone get chocolate. Even me who never won. ( The prize was chocolate by the way ) Dianna Isaac was so fun, especially speaking to the people there, who have seen the world change so much in front of their eyes. 


Would you go here when you get older? ( I would) ( Also I know that I missed when and who)   


  Image result for diana isaac

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanna,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog, and I love the way you write all of your posts. You include a lot of detail, and can explain/ teach what you are talking about really well. I thought it was cool how you used 'what, where, how and why' to talk about your Diana Isaac visit. It was awesome to see and learn a different way of writing a blog post.
    What did you learn from some of the people you met at Diana Isaac? Also what is the picture in your post of?
    From, Beccy.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about