Sunday, June 30, 2019

What my goals were for term 2


Hi guys. 

Today I will tell you what my goals were this term. My first goal was to get through cross country, well get into the next part, if you have already read my last post you would have seen that I have made it to zones. So that goal is done. Second, it was to enjoy this term of school. Which I can say yes, I mean sometimes I just want a break from school. But don’t we all. And thirdly it was to have all my work done in time. Well I’m getting there. I will have to try it again for next term. 

What was your guys new resolution for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about