Friday, June 28, 2019

I'm going live! I'm doing a TED talk on sexism!

Hello, everyone, I hope you are all having a good day today.

For PBL, I may have already said in other blogs. But our focus this term is on discrimination. I have chosen to do sexism, I am presenting it with a TED talk. Our whole hub or the whole of 7& 8 of our school, is presenting something of their choice but it has to be about discrimination, we also have a choice of how to present it. In a TED talk, Poetry slam, drama or a podcast. We are going live, as in streaming on you tube and performing in front of our school. We also have a night time one if any one wants to come see, like parents and other family members and any one that wants to come.

In my next blog post about PBL, I will tell you all how it went, or you could just watch me.

This is my invitation.






Do you know what discrimination is ?

How do you think we can stop it ?

Come cheek in at 2.45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about