Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Science investigation

So not that long ago we had to go through four sessions about different things that involve science, then we had to do our own experiment, we could do it in a pair or by our selves. I was in a pair with Monique, and our question was.  
 If we do the same exercises ( Wall sits, star jumps, push ups, skipping, and plank)  each day will we be able to do more of it for longer, and hold it for longer?

Well I wouldn't say I did it every day but I still got a result it was really weird because me and Monique got different result. As Monique improved I didn't I kind of wavered, I mean I did improve but them I would go down again example, I could do 50 star jumps one day then next 80, then 50! I went down, the last and finale time I did 100. So I don't really now but I did improve on that.
Here are all the results.

Well this is what we could do at the start.


This is our progress.



Do you like doing experiments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about