Tuesday, September 24, 2019

PBL Plan

It's that time again if you ever read this you will know that I have been like posting like 5 blogs today, so you know I may be behind again but hey more blogs, any way on topic Today's blog is about PBL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yay, well I am going to show you my plan of how we can save the world from over flowing and getting to hot. It has my question and my ideas. So I hope you like it because I am creating it, ( Not literally I mean yes but like a clay model of it.)

Enjoy reading the hole thing I mean you don't have to               






What are your idea to save the world ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about