Monday, September 16, 2019

Reading task

Hello every one

I have been looking at my reading task and recently we have been reading a novel that we choice to read, we had a limited section but there was a lot of books, we got to read the first few pages of the book, then when you had read about five books of the first couple pages, you rank those books from 1 to 5, my top choice was You've Got Gut's Kenny Melrose and I got to read it, I have finished the book and I really enjoyed it, then we would have to create a reading slide about that, but I will tell you guys about that another time.


Do you guys like to read?

what type of books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about