Friday, September 13, 2019

Novel study slides

Hello

So on one of my earlier post I said about a bit of my novel and it was called You've Got Gut's Kenny Melrose well now it is time for me to share my slides hope fully it will give you a bit of information about the book. In the slide I answered questions like where was the book set what problems did the character have, what do the characters look like and we got a chance to do a D.L.O, the means a Digital Learning Object, so I created a slide about the main points that happened in the story, so here it is. Enjoy.

Do you like reading?


1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Joanna,

    What a great description of your reading task. It was great to see you embedded your slides into your blog post. This made it really easy to view. I like reading and mostly enjoy reading fantasy or about inspiring people. Would you recommend this book?
    Miss Powick

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about