Monday, July 1, 2019

WINTER SPORT HOW FUN.




Playing in the freezing cold every Thursday in the afternoon. With a top, shorts and socks. 
For winter sport we had a choice of what to play out of: Rugby, Hockey, Football ( Or some of you guys might refer to it as soccer. ) and Netball. Of course I picked to play football. We had to have a trial to see what team we would be in. So we get to play each other and the teacher watches us and decides what team. A,B or C. A is the highest, C well you get to play, let's just say that. I got put in B with one of my friends. ( Gosh she had never played before and was she good) ( I will take some of the credit) (: I’m happy that I got in the B because it's my level. I was in the A’s  a couple of years ago and it was hard, our team got thrashed. But the team I’m on is good. We've won two of our games and coming close, sometimes. But seriously it is very cold some days.  

What sport were you playing with absolutely cold weather?

Or what sport do you play? 

If not what would you like to play? 
Image result for soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about