Friday, July 5, 2019

Going live

Hello everyone. 


Here's an update of how our PBL showcase went. If you read my invitation one you would know that the year seven and eights of St Francis of Assisi went live. Talking, podcasting poetry and drama. As you hopefully all know that I was doing a talk. Our things were based on discrimination. I chose to do sexism. For going live all I had to say was my Ted talk to a camera and audience. So to be honest is was easy. Wasn’t as hard as I thought. A bit nerve racking. 


Do you like public speaking?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about