Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Zones for Athletics

After Athletics it was about a week later that the Zones were for it. I got into Long Distance. The Zones was held at Rawhiti park, where my school did Athletics. It was really hot and it was supposed to reach 24 degrees.

Like it was my school did it the same way. Boys where doing field first and girls where doing track, which was good because it wasn't so hot in the morning as it would be in the afternoon. I had to wait a while to my race was up. So I went under some trees with my friend, but I was also watching some of the other races.

When my race was coming up I was nervous. I was only versing five other girls.
When we lined and the clapper went off, I ran telling myself not to go to fast. I was fine to the last lap I started to fell really tried, Claudia was right behind me, and I was a bout 10 m away from the finish line, so I sprinted as hard as I could, and I got fourth place, which means that I am a reserve for place one and two.

I had no more events to do so I went back to school van.
Image result for athletics
Have you ever been to zones ?

What is your favourite thing to do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about