Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The thing I'm most proud of.

There are a couple of things that I am proud of that I did in St Francis of Assisi.

This year I am proud of coming third in cross country and for the zones in that coming 11th in that. 
But the thing I am most proud of is. When it was term one, we had to write a recount of an event that has happened in New Zealand, I did mine on the Mt Tarawera eruption and that happened in 1886.
In my Recount I had a boy that was named Kauri and his mother told him not to go the the school, but he was bold when he heard a cry from the school.

In my recount when Mt Tarawera erupts, his family try to evacuate the village before the lava flows and hits the village, but his family never returned to him.

All of my class did a recount to, we did it for PBL.

Image result for mt taraweraWhat is your most proudest moment ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about