Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I'm reading Diary of a wimpy kid

  This is a book that I am reading called Diary of a Wimpy Kid, in this series I am up to book 8 which is called Hard Luck.


This is a photo of the book


There is 12 books in this series. The author is Jeff Kinney. The main charter is Greg Heffley. He has a beast friend called Rowley Jefferson, but in this book Greg feel all lonely and fell like Rowley has been taken away. Cos Rowley has a girl friend. Greg fells like she has taken all his fun away and taken control of him.


What book do you love to read?
What author do you like by reading there                                                                                                                                                        books? 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Joanna
    I really like that you're devoted to reading that series. it reminds me of when I read a lot of book series, my absolute favourite books at the moment are the harry potter books mostly the ones that provide background to some of the ideas. maybe check your spelling next time and punctuation because it took me some time to understand what you were saying, anyway what other books do you like and what are they about? I hope you reply soon maybe you could check out my blog
    Sincerely Leah from Parkview School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to read a series of Wings of fire and The Infinity Ring. Thank you for the feed back. I will work on punctuation.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about