Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Arts

                         


Today I will tell you about the art I have been doing, in the past few weeks.

The art choices was painting, weaving, and drama. My first choices was weaving and second drama. The first week of weaving was fun we made a flower, then the next three weeks I made a wrist band, so I could also put it up on our wall.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><>><><><><><>><><>><>><><><>><><><>

Drama was fun to I also did that for three weeks. In drama we did a lot of games like hot seat, where people sit on chairs and the teacher would read a sentence like. " You were sleeping and you woke up by a rat what would your faces be like". So then we choosed who had the beast expression, then they would go to the next round. We played a few more games but one I really liked one game and it was scratch murder, it is when you are at the ball and two or three people are the murders and every one shakes every ones hand and if you shack the murders hand you will fell a scratch and you have ten seconds before you die. If you know who the murders are you tell the detective who you think it is. Another game I also liked was freeze the teacher says something like " Act like ants ". Then when the teacher said freeze and you stay in that pose if the, teacher sees you move your out then the other people go to the next round.

Have you ever weaved before?
If you have what did you make?
If not what do you want to make?

2 comments:

  1. I remember weaving a small mat when I was at school

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like it has been a lot of doing art over the weeks I hope you have had a great time
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about