Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Spelling Blends

Bula


Today, I will be sharing. Spelling blends! I did do this a while ago but I thought I might just share it today. Although I am not the best speller or punctuation person, as you may tell. I still like to do writing, like blogs, creative writing and more. ( I don't know what else ) So spelling blends is when I had the start of the word and I finished the word, they all blend together take Plane then it could be sleep, snake. So they have slimier things. 

Here is what my task was. ( Some of it so you get the idea) 

 

What is your favourite thing to say?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about