Wednesday, August 14, 2019

I made a new fitness cuircut

Ola,

Hello, hello and hello hello. (:

Yes!!!!

The teachers have made us make a new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fitness circuit, but this time, I promise it is better ,because we have stretches at the start and anaerobic stuff and aerobic fitness all in one. Just have a look and see for your self. ( I mean you don't have to, but it would be nice.) Ow and also I did it with my friend as well so you might see it on hers.
( Also do not do star jumps for over ten minets because it really hurts your calf's )

Do you like to do fitness?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about