Thursday, March 7, 2019

Swimming sports


The start of the year we always have swimming sports and this year it was in week three on Friday. 
We had a form to fill out what type of swim we wanted to do, it was compulsory to have to do two we also got to chose how much meters to swim. For the first one I chose freestyle 25 m, second was backstroke 25 m.

We were swimming at jelly park, and we had to wait along time to do our races. Finally when my race came around I had butterfly's in my tummy. We could either dive in to the pool, or hop in to the pool. I hopped in to the pool and waited for the whistle. When I herd it I was off, swimming as fast as I could. When I reached the end I stood up seeing that I was third.

Image result for freestyle swim

I waited for my next race, when we got into the pool I waited for the sound of the whistle. I went but I hesitated for a couple of seconds and went, the water went into my moth a couple of times and up my nose, but I made it, not sure what place I came.

Image result for backstroke swim

I really enjoyed going swimming.

Do you like to swim ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about