Friday, May 25, 2018

Zones

16.5.18
Zones
Zones was a miserable day.  We left school around lunch time. When we arrived it was pouring down with rain, every one had to where a jacket or a jersey but I had both on. 

The people in charge lead us around the trace once. It wasn't straight, we had to go in to trees, there was even this bridge we had to go a cross which I found very slippery.

 My age group had to do three laps around this track, it was about 3.k. At first I didn't think that was much but it was. I was the 6th group to go. It was year 8 boys first then the girls, year 6. Then my year.

I thought that going 6th wouldn't be a long wait in the rain. But it was, considering I was third to last race. When it was are turn, we lined up in our schools in a line of places we came. So I was third in line.

They told us to get ready. Then I hear the wood slapping aganset it self. I sprint with all the other girls, I started to slow down a bit in to a fast jog, I could fell my self losing breath so I go to my normal pace. I was behind Kayla and Claudia was behind me also Casey was about four people in front of us. I got tired on the second lap. I slowed down a lot when I got up to the brig I went slower, I didn't wan't to fall over. Nere the end Claudia was right be hind me so I sprinted as fast as I could.

I got 11th which is good, so I could be going to Centrals.

 Are you a fast runner ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about