Thursday, September 13, 2018

Last game of soccer

Last week was my last game of soccer, on the weekends.

The team we were versing was Nomads. There striker was really good. I was playing in centre back.  (defence) I was playing at 9:30 in the morning, It was a cold wind but otherwise it was warm. The first few minutes of the game they took a shot at goal, luckily our goalkeeper saved it but three of her fingers got pushed back.
 When were penalties first used?website to pic

All most when the half was finished we got a penalty and we scored. It felt great considering that this was one of the top teams.  By the time it was the second half it was one all. Later on in the game a girl was chasing after the ball but I got it first I tried to kick it up, but she stepped on my left foot and I fell over. When the game was fished it ended up being 5-1. Sadly we lost but it was a fun game.

Do you play soccer?

What is your favourite sport ?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanna,

    What a fantastic blog post. I really felt as though I could see you out there playing from the descriptive language you used! My favourite sport is netball but I have played lots of other sports like swimming, basketball and tennis.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about